What is ACE?
The Association of Classified Employees (ACE) was established in 1991 and is recognized by Poudre School District's Board of Education as the exclusive representative of all classified personnel employed by PSD. Membership is available to all classified employees who elect to pay monthly dues.
ACE Gets Things Done!
- Designed and implemented a 457 tax deferred compensation plan for full-time classified employees who have worked for PSD six consecutive years or more
- Annually awards scholarships from the Classified Employee Scholarship Fund to sons and daughters of classified employees
- Successfully negotiated an increase in the number of vacation days in relation to years of service for 12-month employees
- Supports and promotes choices in health care options
- Created a classified employee Professional Development Mission Statement, Beliefs, and Goals
- Designed, implemented, and maintains the Classified Professional Growth Program
- Collaborates with Professional Development in providing orientation programs for new classified employees
- Designed, implemented, and maintains the Classified Professional Development Training Plan - Standards, Technology, Evaluations
- Conducts a periodic Classified Employee Professional Development Needs Assessment
- Conducts the monthly ACE Classified Employee Exceptional Performance Award program
- Hosts the annual ACE Classified Employee of the Year Banquet
- Recognizes all classified employees during Colorado Classified School Employees Week
- Encourages classified employee participation on Site-Based Management Teams