Licensed Application Process
1. Complete application: http://www.applitrack.com/psdschools/onlineapp/default.aspx
- You may apply to the licensed hiring pool or apply for a specific position.
- Your application will not be considered completed until the following items are done.
- Gallup (If you have completed the Gallup in the last 12 months you do not need to take it again.)
- Polaris TeacherFit
- Final submission of application
2. Apply for specific job vacancies with Poudre School District
- After completing Step 1, applicants may look under Job Vacancies to find advertised positions.
- To apply for a specific position, log on to your online application and select the desired vacancies.
- PSD is no longer accepting resumes and cover letters at the school sites.
- Some positions are posted as internal only. Internal vacancies are open to staff currently contracted for PSD employment in a licensed or classified job for a minimum of 90 consecutive days during the school year.
- Please note that the closing date is the last date on which you can indicate your interest in a posted vacancy.
3. You will be contacted by the school if you are selected for an interview.
- Please do not request site visits or interviews.
For more information about becoming a licensed staff member in PSD contact:
Ali Shore, Licensed Employment Manager-Secondary
Bryan Davis, Licensed Employment Manager-Elementary and Integrated Services