List of resources
Please see below for a list of mental health community services from PSD mental health, wellness and Employee Assistance Services.This list is provided as a service not as an endorsement by Poudre School District.
Some facilities may be closed but services are available. People are encouraged to call or use online resources. If there is an immediate threat to your child or others, please call 911.
- Connections, Adult Services - Call 970-221-5551, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., M-F, first for non-emergency concerns. For those experiencing stress, anxiety, depression, substance use issues, mental health concerns, and issues related to COVID-19. The office is currently closed to walk-ins and appointments, but staff are still available via phone and video conferencing. COVID support services are available at no charge.
- SummitStone Community Crisis Center, 1217 Riverside Ave.,Fort Collins. Staff are available 24/7 at 970-494-4200 for crisis concerns, including suicide assessments or text TALK to 38255 to receive mental health crisis support. The facility remains open for Behavioral Health Urgent Care, Mobile Response and Crisis Stabilization Unit services. SummitStone is still open for walk-ins but prefer people call first.
- CAYAC (Child, Adolescent and Young Adult Connections), 425 Mulberry St. Suite 112, 970-221-3308. CAYAC is committed to serving children, youth and families to help identify areas of concern and guide youth and their families to appropriate options, including support, further assessment, counseling or other treatment. CAYAC also offers support and hope from people who understand what families are going through. During the COVID-19 pandemic, assessment and brief therapy services are offered over the phone and via telehealth. CAYAC is able to provide brief psychiatric services.
- Colorado Crisis Services: 1-844-493-TALK (8255) - Colorado’s statewide resource for mental health and emotional crisis help, available 24 hours a day, 365 days a years. Wellness and recovery apps are available.
- Safe2Tell: 1-877-542-7233 - Submit an anonymous report to help someone who is hurting or in need.
- National Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255