Services, sites and hours
Ensuring kids have access to nutritious meals while PSD schools are closed is a priority. Please find information below about food distribution, meal sites and hours of operation.
Food Bank for Larimer County services
While schools are closed in Larimer County, the Food Bank has established three initial meal sites that will serve grab-and-go lunches.
- 11 to 11:30 a.m. at Laurel Elementary School, 1000 E. Locust Court, Fort Collins, CO 80524
- 11:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. at Beattie Elementary School, 3000 Meadowlark Ave., Fort Collins, CO 80526
- 12:30 to 1 p.m. at Bauder Elementary School, 2345 W. Prospect Road, Fort Collins, CO 80526
Find more information on the Food Bank of Larimer County website.
Poudre School District services
PSD will offer free meals to PSD students during the closure on weekdays at specific school locations, using a grab-and-go style system.
PSD staff will distribute food to students from noon to 1 p.m., Monday through Friday, at the following schools:
- Linton Elementary School, 4100 Caribou Drive, Fort Collins, CO 80525
- Poudre High School, 201 S. Impala Drive, Fort Collins, CO 80521
- Eyestone Elementary School, 4000 Wilson Ave., Wellington, CO 80549
Each day, students (ages 0-18) will be able to pick up a sack lunch that also includes food for breakfast the following morning.
Motorists should follow posted signage at the distribution sites and drive up to the delivery points. Please don’t get out of your vehicle. There will also be a pick-up for students or families that walk to the schools.
Menu items will vary. The March 23 menu will be posted online by March 20 on the PSD Child Nutrition “Menus” web page.
PSD also plans to deliver meals to select mobile home communities within PSD’s district boundaries to serve students whose families do not have access to transportation to access the drive-up resources.
Wellington Boys and Girls Club
Daily meals are being provided for students from 4-6 p.m. weekdays at the Wellington Boys and Girls Club. Boxes of food, for families, are being distributed from 3-6 p.m. each Thursday at the Boys and Girls Club.
Wellington Food Bank
Boxes of food are available for families who could use some staples to supplement what they are able to purchase during this difficult time. Information regarding future distributions will be posted on the Wellington Food Bank Facebook page.