Congratulations Class of 2021!
Poudre School District honored nearly 2,000 graduates during ceremonies May 19-22 at Rocky Mountain High School's French Field and at Timberline Church in Fort Collins. Enjoy this recap graduation video by PSD TV:
Ceremonies were livestreamed on YouTube in English and Spanish, so all family and friends could celebrate graduation in real-time or watch the recordings later.
Links to the PSD TV YouTube recordings :
- Polaris Expeditionary School - Contact the school for information.
Grads at a Glance portraits
As part of the 2021 Grads at a Glance series, we asked soon-to-be graduates to share two words: one that describes their school-home experiences during the 2020-21 school year and another that represents what they see for their futures.
See stories and videos about these and other amazing graduates on the PSD Grads at a Glance website.
Ruth began in PCA's Journey Program. She's now taking classes at FRCC.
Michael likes playing the guitar and going to the gym. He plans to study animal sciences.
JT has his own candle business. Since COVID, he connects with others more.
Adrian, a parent and student, wants to be a mechanic. He's taking classes at FRCC.
Health and Safety Protocols Followed at Ceremonies
The state health department updated its guidelines May 14 for in-person graduation ceremonies. PSD continues to work with the Larimer County Department of Health and Environment to follow state and county public health guidance.
- Masks were not required but were recommended for people who are not vaccinated. Graduates received a mask in their graduation packet to wear at the ceremony, if they opted to do so.
- Social distancing was not required at the outdoor events.
- PSD did not screen for COVID-19 symptoms, but people were asked not to attend if they were sick.
- Public health officials are not requiring contact tracing for the event, so guests do NOT need to notify the school if a graduate or guest tests positive for COVID-19 after the ceremony.