As a new Classified Employee to PSD you must complete the following steps:
1. Complete new hire paperwork and background check:
Complete, print and submit new hire payroll paperwork to the JSSC Human Resources/Payroll office located at 2407 Laporte Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80521. *Please note - NEW!! JSSC Summer Hours* June 3 - July 26, 2019 7:30 am- 4:30 pm Monday - Thursday Closed Fridays
- Upon submission of payroll paperwork you will undergo a background check, including fingerprinting. We do fingerprints from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- Once your paperwork and background check have been completed, your photo will be taken for your employee identification/access badge.
- You will register with Human Resources for a Classified Orientation session that is part of your onboarding process welcoming you to the district.
- If you are employed in a position designated as Highly Qualified (Title I, Title I school, Early Childhood), please provide confirmation of educational requirements when submitting paperwork.
2. Activate your PSD email account:
- After completion of the new hire paperwork, a welcome letter will be emailed to your personal email address with instructions for activating your PSD email account.
3. Contact your school or department to notify them your payroll paperwork has been completed and request:
- Ordering of your employee identification/access badge
- Information regarding potential trainings
- Information regarding start of school year and/or staff meetings
- Start date, time and work schedule
4. Review Benefits information:
- If your position includes benefits, an eligibility notice will be mailed to you with information about Benefits and enrollment instructions. Learn more about benefits by visiting the Benefits Overview web page.
5. Review the following additional information/resources:
- Classified Employee Leave Time
- Classified School-Based Work Calendar
- 2019-2020 Employee Agreement
- Resource Guide for Classified Employees
- Employee Online (staff site)
- District Policies
- Employee/Staff website (links to IT information, forms, resources, etc.)
- IT Helpdesk Online
- Integrated Health/Wellness Program