Poudre School District will honor graduating seniors who have reached an educational milestone in their lives during commencement exercises in May.
PSD’s four comprehensive high schools will hold commencement May 25 and 26 at Moby Arena on the campus of Colorado State University. This year’s ceremonies will be streamed live online on the Poudre School District YouTube channel.
Graduations at Moby Arena:
- Rocky Mountain High School – 6:30 p.m., Friday, May 25 (Moby doors open at 5:30 p.m.)
- Fort Collins High School– 8 a.m., Saturday, May 26 (Moby doors open at 7 a.m.)
- Poudre High School – 1 p.m., Saturday, May 26 (Moby doors open at noon)
- Fossil Ridge High School – 5:30 p.m., Saturday, May 26 (Moby doors open at 4:30 p.m.)
See below for information about Moby Arena.
Graduations at the Lincoln Center, 417 W. Magnolia:
- General Education Development (GED) and Opportunities Unlimited Program: 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 22 at the Lincoln Center
- PSD Global Academy (blended-learning school): 7 p.m. Wednesday, May 23 at the Lincoln Center Canyon West
- Poudre Community Academy: 9:30 a.m. Thursday, May 24 at the Lincoln Center Performance Hall
- Polaris Expeditionary Learning School: 12:30 p.m., Thursday, May 24 at the Lincoln Center Performance Hall
- IB Convocation: 3:30 p.m., Thursday, May 24 at the Lincoln Center Performance Hall
- Centennial High School: 7 p.m., Thursday, May 24, at the Lincoln Center Performance Hall
- Cooper Home (a transition support program for students with developmental disorders): 10 a.m. Friday, May 25 at Cooper Home, 217. E. Swallow Road
- Community Connections (a transition program for students with disabilities): 11 a.m. Monday, May 21 at the Johannsen Support Services Center Board Room, 2407 LaPorte Ave.
- Project Search (career development program for students with disabilities): 5:30 p.m Tuesday, May 22 at the Drake Centre, 802 W. Drake Road
CSU Moby Arena Information:
Clear Bag Policy: CSU’s security policy states that clutch bags smaller than 4.5” by 6.5” (about the size of a hand) are permitted. All other bags must be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and cannot be bigger than 12 inches wide, 12 inches tall and 6 inches deep. One gallon clear plastic freezer bags are also permitted, as are seat cushions with soft, flexible frames and without frames or pockets.
Other prohibited items: CSU’s security policy also prohibits strollers, bicycles and selfie sticks. For more information about prohibited items, visit the CSU website.
Parking: Parking is available at several locations, starting approximately 1½ hours prior to each ceremony. Handicapped parking is available.
Reserved Seating: Families are not allowed to reserve a large number of seats using tape or signs to block off sections. Seating at Moby Arena is on a first-come, first-served basis. Moby doors will open one hour prior to each ceremony.
Handicapped Seating: The first two rows on both the north and south sides of Moby Arena are reserved for guests with disabilities. One family member may accompany each person with a disability and sit nearby on the second row. Additional family members may sit in other non-reserved sections. Wheelchairs will not be provided at the ceremonies.
Hearing Impaired Guests: Sign language interpreters will be present. Guests who are hearing impaired are asked to sit in Section N on the south side.
Translation: A Spanish interpreter will be present. Guests who prefer Spanish are asked to sit in Section M on the south side.
Air Conditioning: Moby Arena is fully air-conditioned.
Concessions: Concessions will not be sold at the ceremonies.
Noisemakers, Balloons, Other Distractions: Please leave Silly String, noisemakers, air horns, beach balls and any other distractions at home. If brought in, security staff will confiscate the items and not return them.