Application deadline August 31
Community members interested in shaping education for children are encouraged to apply for PSD Insight, a leadership program designed to create informed and engaged educational leaders.
PSD Insight covers the history, governance, budget and curriculum of Poudre School District and its 50 schools. The goal is to educate and motivate leaders who want to get involved in the local schools and help shape the future of PSD.
Please note the class meets eight times September through April, and requires full participation (full schedule is in application). The deadline to apply is 4:30 p.m., Friday, Aug. 31. A committee will review applications and select up to 25 participants by September 10.
- PSD Demographics & Governance
- School Finance
- Snow Days, Facilities, Long-Range Planning Facilities
- Instructional Models and School Choice
- Student Experiences in the Community and Post-Secondary Readiness
- Integrated Services and Early Childhood Program
- Wrap-Around Services
- Legislative Advocacy and Partnerships
For more information, contact Beth Higgins, PSD community partnerships coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the PSD Insight web page here.