This summer, the PSD Facilities Services department has been hard at work taking care of maintenance and making improvements across the district. In the past few months, these crews completed well over 100 projects. This meant taking on tasks ranging from cleaning every square inch of carpet to replacing roofs and purchasing new lunch tables.
Here's a look at a few projects that took place over the summer:
• Olander Elementary School: New asphalt, concrete and paint striping in south parking lot
• Poudre High School: Installation of ramps for modular classrooms
• Dunn Elementary School: New lunchroom table
• Fullana Learning center: Roof replacement
• Lesher Middle School: Improvements made to the bus loop on the north side of the building, including replacement of the asphalt and the addition of a sidewalk
• Lesher Middle School: Replacement of an old storage building with a newer, larger version
• Fossil Ridge High School: Addition of speed bumps in parking lot
• Timnath Elementary School: Roof replacement
• Traut Elementary School: Roof replacement
• At seven schools (Bauder, Beattie, Bennett, Putnam, Shepardson and Tavelli elementary schools), walk-in coolers and freezers were installed to replace older, reach-in models.