PSD's District Accountability Committee (DAC) has several representative seats open for the 2019-20 school year. The DAC is made up of parent and school representatives who work together to offer recommendations about the district's spending priorities, improvement plan, and charter schools to the PSD Board of Education.
The DAC is looking for:
- A parent of a high school student
- A parent of a middle school student
- A parent of an elementary student
- A parent of a child enrolled in the early childhood education program
- A parent of a student in the gifted and talented program
- A parent of a student enrolled in the charter school
- A person who represents the diversity within PSD
- A parent of a child supported by Integrated Services
- A parent of an English language learner student in the district
The committee meets once per month, typically on the third Wednesday, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., in the board room at the Johannsen Support Services Center, 2407 LaPorte Ave.
Meeting dates for 2019-20 are:
• August 21, 2019
• September 18, 2019
• October 16, 2019
• November 20, 2019
• December 18, 2019
• January 22, 2020
• February 19, 2020
• March 2020 (BOE meeting TBD)
• April 22, 2020
• May 20, 2020
People interested in serving on the DAC should contact PSD Curriculum Director Robert Beauchamp at 970-490-3667 or email@example.com.