Poudre School District is thrilled to honor the Class of 2020 graduates of the Cooper Home, Community Connections and Project Search programs. Completion of these programs is an exciting milestone to celebrate.
Congratulations to the 14 graduates for their accomplishments over the years. PSD wishes them the best as they take on new challenges and adventures!
Cooper Home graduates:
See what the graduates and their peers were up to this year!
- Kaeda MacMillan, RMHS Certificate of Completion - She plans to work with Balayage Spa and Salon.
- Robert Stone, FRHS diploma - He will be working with Colorado Youth Outdoors.
- William Garren III, FRHS diploma -William will work with the School to Work Alliance Program and Dellenbach motors.
- Jonathan Garcia, FRHS Certificate of Completion - He plans to work with the Division of Rehabilitation.
- Bryan Nogal, PHS diploma - Bryan will be working with the School to Work Alliance Program and PSD custodial department.
Community Connections helps students with learning needs transition from high school to adult living and post-secondary education after they have met their high school’s graduation requirements. In their time at Community Connections, these graduates have been hard at work learning important life skills, exploring careers and becoming involved with the community.
Community Connections graduates:
- Jawsin Rittenhouse - He plans to work full time at 1888 Industrial Services while saving his money to get a tiny house.
- Taylor Lovell - She will attend day programs after she graduates, hippotherapy, and visit her brothers in college.
The Cooper Home program is a transitional program to assist students in moving toward natural supports within the community and the work site while fostering independence.
Project Search graduates:
- Taylor Hersch, RMHS
- Ryan Dillon, FCHS
- Katrielle Trippe, FCHS
- Abbey Davis, FRHS
- Chloe Madland, FRHS
- Aiyana Hanford-Smith, PHS
- Jasmin Wagner, PHS
Project Search is a business-led collaboration that enables young adults with disabilities maintain employment through career exploration and training at Columbine Health Systems.