Johannsen Support Services Center, 2407 Laporte Ave, Fort Collins (JSSC):
This summer (through July 24), the Johannsen Support Services administration building is open to the public, staff and new hires by appointment only between 9 a.m. and noon, Monday through Thursdays.To make an appointment, please email email@example.com.
The PSD Operations Center and Security Department (located at the JSSC):
- The Operations Center is currently closed to the public this summer.
- PSD Security is open by appointment only on Mondays, from 9 a.m. to noon, for staff to get badges. Visitors are required to wear a mask. To make an appointment, contact Security Manager Norm Bastian at firstname.lastname@example.org or Security Access Coodinator Barb Ozee at email@example.com.
Fullana Learning Center, 220 North Grant Ave:
- The Fullana Learning Center is open to the public Tuesdays through Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. through June 26. Visitors are asked to wear masks and to practice safe social distancing based on health requirements.
- Staff are available by email and phone 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Fridays through June 26. Contact information is available on the Early Childhood Education web page.
- Fullana will be closed for summer break June 29-July 12.
- Availability after July 12 has not been determined yet, and will be announced when available.
PSD schools closed this summer
PSD schools are closed to the public all summer while custodial staff disinfects and deep cleans each building. Schools that have been designated for child care, Boys and Girls Club or City of Fort Collins' programs are open for registered participants only (no drop-ins allowed).