Children can get free meals at several locations this summer.
PSD Child Nutrition Program sack lunches available at Riffenburgh through July 24
The PSD Child Nutrition Program is offering free meals to children under 18 this summer from 11 a.m. to noon June 1-July 24 at Riffenburgh Elementary, 1320 East Stuart Street in Fort Collins.
Sack lunches will be distributed outside in the parking lot. No meals will be available on July 3.
Through the Food Bank of Larimer County's Lunch Lab, kids can receive three meals and three snacks with each visit. No identification is required. Please note that locations have specific days and times when lunches will be served. All sites are closed July 3.
- Laurel Elementary, 1000 Locust St, Mondays, 11 to 11:30 a.m.
- Lee Martinez Park, 600 N. Sherwood St., Mondays, 1:30 to 2 p.m.
- Beattie Elementary, 3000 Meadowlark Ave, Wednesdays, 10 to 10:30 a.m.
- Ft. Collins Farmer’s Market (starts 6/17), 1001 E Harmony Rd, Wednesdays, 11 a.m. to noon
- Old Town Library, 201 Peterson St, Wednesdays and Fridays, 11 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Salud, 1635 Blue Spruce, Wednesdays , Noon to 1 p.m.
- Linton Elementary, 4100 Caribou Dr., Fridays, 9 to 9:30 a.m.
- Putnam Elementary, 1400 Maple St, Fridays, 11 to 11:30 a.m.
- Bauder Elementary, 2345 W. Prospect Rd, Fridays, Noon to 12:30 p.m.
- City Park (north side of park), 1501 W. Oak St., Fridays,1:30 to 2 p.m.