ECE Staff and Families Create Grants Together
The Poudre School District Early Childhood Education (ECE) program maintains funding each year through annual grants that are co-developed and approved by families enrolled in the program.
A distinct characteristic of the ECE program is that the grants are created with input from families and staff: All grants are submitted to the ECE Policy Council (a parent governance board that meets monthly) for review and approval before they are submitted by the annual deadlines. In addition, the complete grant package is also reviewed and approved by the PSD Board of Education before it's submitted.
ECE is proud to show that through its high-quality programming, each enrolled child will be ready to learn at the kindergarten level by the time they are old enough for kindergarten. Learn more about ECE programs in the documents linked below.
ECE Program Plans
- Goals and Objectives | Spanish: Goals and Objectives
- Action Plan | Plan De Accion
- Selection Criteria | Criteria De Seleccion
- Organization Chart
- Transportation Waiver
- 2020-2025 Community Assessment l Evaluacion de la Communidad
- Community Assessment Update
ECE Financial Information
- Head Start Budget
- Training and Technical Assistance
- Budget Justification and Narrative
- Cost Allocation Plan is available upon request