Poudre School District COVID-19 Dashboards
The COVID-19 Case Dashboard is designed to give our community a transparent look at the prevalence of COVID-19 in PSD.
COVID-19 Summer Dashboard
This dashboard presents case information from May 27 through August 15, tracking cases reported in the district after the last day of the 2020-2021 school year. Because summer programs serve students from across the district using different structures at a variety of locations, cases on the COVID-19 Summer Dashboard are not reported by location.
2020-2021 School Year dashboard
This dashboard displays information from Oct. 5, the first day primary students were in session, through May 26, the end of the school year. Dashboard data are refreshed daily at 6 p.m. and overnight.
COVID-19 Case Dashboard Features:
- Total Number of Cases: Case counts reported in PSD for students and staff.
- 14-Day Cumulative Case Count: For a selected day, the sum of cases from the previous 14 days. This area chart visualizes the rate of growth of cases over time.
- Case Count by Location: This shows the number of cases by school site and department.
- Case Count by Date: This bar chart includes a trend line for visualizing the rate of change of cases over time.
Confirmed and Probable Cases (LCDHE Definitions)
- Confirmed case – Someone who has tested positive for COVID-19; can be Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) or rapid test. (NOT an antibody test)
- Probable case – Someone who has had known close contact with a confirmed case and has at least one critical/major (loss of taste smell, new or worsening cough, fever, shortness of breath) or two minor symptoms (runny nose, headache, nausea, muscle or body aches, etc.) and does not have a negative PCR test for COVID-19.
COVID-19 Cases in Communities Served by PSD
This dashboard displays case data provided by the Larimer County Department of Health and Environment by age band for Fort Collins, Wellington, Timnath, Bellvue, and the mountain communities. On this dashboard, we monitor community case trends by pre-K, primary, intermediate, middle, and high school age bands. Additionally, age bands for the majority of staff (23-65) are displayed. This dashboard has a date slider that allows the user to select any specific time window for reviewing cases and trends in the community by age band.
Up until June 1, a school outbreak was designated when a school had 2 or more unrelated cases in a two-week period. As of June 1, an outbreak will be designated when there are 5 or more cases in a two-week period. Outbreak status means that health officials with LCDHE will monitor even more carefully any cases at that school. The following schools are currently designated as outbreak locations (date of outbreak designation):
- Fort Collins High School (January 15, 2021)
- Fossil Ridge High School (November 2, 2020)
- Irish Elementary School (May 24, 2021)
- Lesher Middle School (April 19, 2021)
- Lincoln Middle School (May 11, 2021)
- Poudre High School (March 1, 2021)
- Rocky Mountain High School (November 5, 2020)
- Bacon Elementary School (April 19, 2021, Resolved May 28, 2021)
- Bauder Elementary School (February 12, 2021, Resolved March 15, 2021)
- Blevins Middle School (November 18, 2020, Resolved March 30, 2021)
- Boltz Middle School (October 28, 2020, Resolved January 19, 2021)
- Cache La Poudre Elementary School (April 4, 2021, Resolved May 23,2021)
- Cache La Poudre Middle School (November 23, 2020, Resolved January 2, 2021)
- Cache La Poudre Middle School (May 10, 2021, Resolved May 29, 2021)
- Dunn Elementary School (April 19, 2021, Resolved May 18, 2021)
- Fort Collins High School (November 5, 2020, Resolved December 27, 2020)
- Johnson Elementary School (March 4, 2021, Resolved March 28, 2021)
- Kinard Middle School (February 1, 2021, Resolved May 31, 2021)
- Kruse Elementary School (April 16, 2021, Resolved June 6, 2021)
- Laurel Elementary School (April 19, 2021, Resolved June 7, 2021)
- Lesher Middle School (December 15, 2020, Resolved December 31, 2020)
- Poudre High School (November 9, 2020, Resolved December 27, 2020)
- Preston Middle School (December 17, 2020, Resolved January 3, 2021)
- Rice Elementary School (November 19, 2020, Resolved December 7, 2020)
- Shepardson Elementary School (December 18, 2020, Resolved January 16, 2021)
- Shepardson Elementary School (March 9, 2021, Resolved April 6, 2021)
- Shepardson Elementary School (April 19, 2021, Resolved June 11, 2021)
- Timnath Elementary School (May 24, 2021, Resolved June 13, 2021)
- Traut Core Knowledge Elementary School (April 26, 2021, Resolved June 6, 2021)
- Webber Middle School (April 4, 2021, Resolved June 11, 2021)
- Werner Elementary School (February 5, 2021, Resolved March 5, 2021)
- Zach Elementary School (April 21, 2021, Resolved May 31, 2021)