Available at schools and nearby locations
Information updated on March 23 and is subject to change.
Ensuring kids have access to nutritious meals during the 2020-21 school year is a top priority.
Meal service plan
- No cost for meals: Meals are free through the 2020-21 school year, as part of a U.S. Department of Agriculture school district reimbursement program. Parents are encouraged to still apply for free and reduced-priced meals, which helps with school funding (apply on the Free and Reduced-Priced Meals website).
- Sack meals are available at noted times Monday through Friday (on scheduled school days) at specific schools and mobile meal sites.
- At PSD school and mobile meal sites: Please provide a PSD student name and ID number when picking up meals.
- Food Bank meal sites are open to all children 18 and younger - student ID numbers not required.
- People must wear face coverings and maintain social distancing at meal sites.
PSD Meal Sites
Boltz MIddle School
- During Phase1 Remote Learning: Meals will be available for students to pick up at designated school and mobile sites.
- During Phase 3 Hybrid Learning:
- At school students can choose to eat school meals or bring their lunch from home.
- On their remote education days, students can pick up meals at designated school and mobile meal sites. PSD Virtual students can get meals at these sites too.
- Special diet needs: Contact Becky Wiggins in the Child Nutrition Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-490-3348 to ensure meal modifications are available based on health plans. Please give two days notice. See allergy and ingredients in meals on the menu website.