At schools and nearby locations
Ensuring kids have access to nutritious meals during the 2020-21 school year is a top priority.
Special diet needs: If your student has special diet needs, please contact Becky Wiggins in the Child Nutrition Department to ensure meal modifications are available based on health plans. Please give two days notice for any meal modifications. You may contact Becky by emailing email@example.com or by calling 970-490-3348. To see allergy and ingredients in meals, please visit the menu website.
Meal service during Phase 3 hybrid education
Beginning Monday, Nov. 2, students and families picking up meals will be asked to provide a PSD student name and ID number.
There is no cost for meals. Meals are currently free through December, as part of a U.S. Department of Agriculture school district reimbursement program. Parents are encouraged to still apply for free and reduced-priced meals, which helps with school funding (apply on the Free and Reduced-Priced Meals website).
- At school during Phase 3, students can choose to eat school meals or bring their lunch from home.
- On their remote education days, students can pick up meals at designated school and mobile meal sites. PSD Virtual students can get meals at these sites too.
- Sack meals are available to students (any child 18 or younger) 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday through Friday (on scheduled school days).
- People must wear face coverings and maintain social distancing at meal sites.
- Students may get meals at any location regardless of the school they attend or where they live.
Meal sites - where you can pick up meals
- Boltz Middle School, 720 Boltz Dr.
- Cache La Poudre Elementary, 3511 W. County Road 54G, LaPorte
- Eyestone Elementary, 4000 Wilson Ave., Wellington
- Kinard Middle School, 3002 East Tribly Rd.
- Lincoln Middle School, 1600 W. Lancer Dr.
- Linton Elementary, 4100 Caribou Dr.
- Timnath Elementary, 3909 Main St., Timnath
- Webber Middle School, 4201 Seneca St.
Mobile sites - meals served from parked PSD buses
Locations serving PSD Child Nutrition meals:
- 2025 N. College Ave.
- 820 Merganser Dr.
- 401 N. Timberline Rd.
- Cloverleaf Community Clubhouse, 4412 E. Mulberry St.
- Mummy Range at the Clubhouse
Locations serving Food Bank of Larimer County meals:
- Timber Ridge South @ Mailboxes
- 1550 Blue Spruce (North of Transfort Stop)
- 400 Hickory St @ Office
- Hampshire & Tunis (Behind Blevins M.S.)
- Airpark & South Court St.
- Lesher Middle School (location to be determined)