School Choice website availability on June 30 and Aug. 11
Due to scheduled maintenance, the School Choice website will not be available at these times:
- Saturday, June 30, from 5 to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 11, from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m., Aug. 12
Applications are still being accepted for the 2018-19 school year. Application deadline is noon, Thursday, Aug. 16
- School Choice applications will be processed and space availability will be determined when school staff return from summer break in late July and early August.
- Parents should monitor their email for notifications and updates regarding their student's application.
Poudre School District is a high-achieving district that provides academic excellence for students through its diverse schools and programs. PSD's School Choice program allows families to select the school that best meets their child's educational needs based on space availability and eligibility requirements.
Deadlines, school notifications about school choice applications, and when families need to respond to schools about their decision are included in the timelines below:
- Elementary School Choice Timeline (Elementary Español)
- Secondary School Choice Timeline (Secondary Español)
Consideration periods for applications
First-consideration periods for school choice applications for the 2019-20 school year will be posted soon.
- Secondary schools (6-12 grades)
- Elementary schools (K-5 grades)
Communication with schools
With the School Choice system, all communication is through email. Parents are responsible for monitoring their applications by checking email and on their account dashboard regarding acceptance of seats or requests to be on a school's wait list.
For questions about School Choice, call 970-490-3302 for elementary schools or 970-490-3201 for secondary schools.