School Transfers

Once a school year begins, open enrollment (school choice) for that school year is over. Applying to attend another school is considered a transfer and must be approved by either the Assistant Superintendent of Elementary Schools or Assistant Superintendent of Secondary Schools.

You may begin the school transfer process by completing the School Transfer Request, also available in Spanish.  For elementary school transfer questions, please call (970) 490-3302; for secondary school transfer questions, please call (970) 490-3201.