2020 High school summer school
The Summer School website has complete forms and information regarding classes, registration and payment. Students can pay and register at their school's counseling office. Students should check with their counselor to make sure they are taking the correct class.
- In class courses will be held June 8-July 1 at Centennial High School, 330 E. Laurel
- Online courses Wednesday, April 1 (beginning at 8 a.m.) through Wednesday, July 1.
Registration dates and locations:
- March 23-May 28: Students should register at their home school counseling office after speaking with their counselor about their course needs.
- After May 28: Students should visit Centennial High School, 330 E. Laurel Street, to register for summer school classes.
• Cost per class = $175
• Students with fee waivers = Free
• Out-of-district students = $215
• All payments are due at the time of registration.
• Payment must be made before online classes will be activated.
Please visit the Summer School website for complete information about payment, online courses and more regarding high school summer school.
Targeted Learning Opportunities for Elementary Students
Instead of traditional summer school, some PSD elementary schools offer Targeted Learning Opportunities (TLO) or as after-school programs to current students. Elementary schools may offer TLO programs to address students' specific needs for additional instruction and to meet achievement goals. Some schools may collaborate to offer academic interventions to students. If you're interested in TLO for your child, please contact your child's teacher or school for more information.