With the PSD Exchange service, staff may post notices of available PSD property or requests for specific district items that they need at their site. Note: the PSD Exchange may not be used by staff to sell or exchange personal property.
Please access the service and see complete guidelines below.
- The PSD Exchange is to be used for the transfer or exchange of PSD property for PSD business. The PSD Exchange may not be used by staff to sell or exchange personal property.
- Staff may post notices of available district property or requests for specific PSD property to the PSD Exchange. Postings must be approved or authorized by the site/department administrator.
- PSD property will be acquired without cost, in exchange for other PSD property, or by budget transfer. Transactions should not result in non-PSD ownership or control of PSD property.
- Postings will be available for 30 days.
- PSD property that is posted as available, but which is not acquired within the district for PSD business, will either be retained at the site where the posting was made or sent to the PSD Warehouse for appropriate placement or disposal.