Poudre School District is committed to involving all stakeholders in decisions and activities that impact our students and schools.
Executive Limitation 2.1.1 requires that any time a material change is made to a district practice, PSD must seek public input.
To implement that vision, PSD staff often create and facilitate various community committees with diverse representation from all stakeholders in the community. These committees include hiring interview committees, parent involvement, major projects in the system and legislated mandates such as Educator Effectiveness and wellness.
Click on the names of the committees below to see committee members as well as recent activities, agendas and minutes where applicable. For more information about district committees, please contact the Superintendent's Office.
- District Accountability Committee (DAC)
- District Advisory Board (DAB)
- Educator Effectiveness Committee
- Major Improvement Strategy #1
- Major Improvement Strategy #2
- Student Based Budgeting Advisory Committee (SBB)
- PSD Advisory Personnel Performance Evaluation Council
- Audit Committee
- Food Advisory Panel (FAP)
- Wellness Advisory Council for Students
- Technology Advisory Committee