Lesher's Tom Dodd Named National Principal of the Year!
Dr. Thomas Dodd of Lesher Middle School has been named the 2017 National Principal of the Year by the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP). The award was announced today at a surprise assembly at his school attended by Senator John Kefalas and Darin Atteberry, Fort Collins City Manager. The announcement came as part of NASSP’s celebration of National Principals Month.
During his 12-year tenure as Lesher principal, Dodd has led the reinvention of the school's climate captured by the "Anchor Down" motto and anchor pins that all teachers wear to symbolized their firm, stable role as advocates for each child in the school. Under Dodd's leadership, the school eliminated de facto academic tracking by opening the International Baccalaureate Middle Years Program (IBMYP) from a select few to the whole school. More...
- 2016-17 School Calendar
- District Directories (Department and School/Program Directories, JSSC Staff Listing)
- Information about how to receive discount for $25 benefits premium increase and FAQ
- Planning Tools for Schools (major religious observances to consider)
- Jewish Observances - School Considerations
- Islamic Observances - School Considerations
New Mathematics Curriculums:
Teachers can find information and resources for enVision, the new elementary mathematics curriculum, and Big Ideas Math, the new secondary mathematics curriculum in the links below:
EPUB Reader from Chrome - Readium (Use Chrome Browser – if Chrome isn’t your default browser copy/paste the link in Chrome address bar)