Did you know...
District administrators are highly involved in the Colorado Association of School Executives (CASE), a professional organization that provides a communication and support network for educational leaders.
- Linton Elementary principal Kristin Stolte, board president-elect for elementary board of CASE
- Werner Elementary principal Hayden Camp, federal relations representative for elementary board of CASE
- Lesher Middle School principal Tom Dodd, regional representative for secondary board of CASE
- Human Resources executive director Vicki Thompson, board president-elect for human resources group of CASE
Quick links you may find helpful:
- 2015-16 School Calendar
- 2015-16 School Start and End Times
- 2016-17 School Calendar
- Planning Tools for Schools (major religious observances to consider from the Family, Community and Equity office)
- Jewish Observances - School Considerations (from the Family, Community and Equity office)
- Islamic Observances - School Considerations (from the Family, Community and Equity office)