Discover your passion in PSD!
PSD offers excellent job opportunities for professionals looking for careers in teaching, administration or in support roles both in and outside of schools.
See the latest job postings and apply online on the:
Employees enjoy a variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance as well as supplemental insurance opportunities, wellness programs and retirement through the Public Employee Retirement Association (PERA).
PSD also offers:
- A PSD Mentoring program to support new educators and prepare them to be highly-effective educators.
- Educational incentives that include a tuition reimbursement program (for those working to become a teacher), classified staff growth program and for teachers who receive national board certification.
- Employee Assistance Services to help staff cope with the demands and stresses of life.
Join our Team!
Looking for a job? We are always seeking talented individuals to join our team and contribute to the success of our students. Part-time and full-time opportunities are available. Complete this interest form to connect with a member from our Talent Team today!
Looking for a job while your student is in school? Do you want evenings, weekends and school breaks off? Submit an interest form today. Part-time and full-time opportunities available.
- Classified Opportunities Interest Form (i.e. admin/clerical, transportation bus operators, child nutrition team members, custodial, paraprofessionals, and more!)
- Licensed Opportunities Interest Form (i.e. teachers, special service providers and more!)
Be a PSD Bus Driver!
We need your help in getting our students to school. Visit the PSD Be a Bus Driver web page for more information!
Not a certified teacher, but interested in having your own classroom?
Our friends at TEACH Colorado can help! With free 1-on-1 coaching, information on our district, and financial support, they’re ready to help you on your journey to become an educator. Sign up to become an educator today!
Accessibility in PSD
Poudre School District is committed to the inclusion of all individuals. As part of this, PSD strives to make district services, programs, activities and information accessible to everyone.
- If you need an accommodation or modification to participate in PSD programs, please email your request to email@example.com.
- If you have difficulty accessing information from the PSD website or would like information in an alternative format, please email the Communications Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn more about accessibility in PSD. >>