The Poudre School District Foundation is an independent 501(c)3 organization that ignites powerful learning opportunities that would not otherwise be financially possible.
Mission: In partnership with PSD, the PSD Foundation mobilizes community resources to provide students with educational opportunities that may not otherwise exist.
Vision: All PSD students graduate equipped to be successful in a changing world.
PSD Foundation programs include:
- Supporting Partnerships In Innovative Education grants;
- Excellence in Education awards; and
- Teacher Externships.
PSD Foundation's Family Compassion Fund
The PSD Foundation (501c3) has created a Family Compassion Fund to support three areas of need:
- Emergency Family Relief providing basic needs like food, housing assistance and transportation
- Access to Internet and Technology for students while they engage in online distance learning
- Grab-and-Go Lunches for students while schools are closed.
Please join us in supporting our PSD community and donate at www.psdfoundation.org/donate.