The PSD Audit Committee acts as an adviser to the PSD Board of Education regarding its financial responsibilities. The Audit Committee is not responsible for the financial tasks of the BOE, superintendent, and business services department.
Wednesdsay, May 2
Wednesday, August 22
Meetings are 7 to 9 a.m.
Johannsen Support Services Center
2413 LaPorte Avenue
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Audit Committee duties include:
- overseeing independent audits of district financial statements, providing open communication between the external auditor, the BOE and the superintendent
- reviewing district practices and procedures
- recommending auditor selection
- presenting annually to the BOE
- other tasks described in the PSD Audit Committee Charter.
- Brian Joyce, Community Member
- Mark Hartman, Community Member
- Rob Petterson, Board Director
- Carolyn Reed, Board Director
- Brian Richmond, Community Member
- Mandy Sharpe, Community Member
- Larry Skoulds, Community Member
For minutes to past meetings, please contact Deb Boileau, of the PSD Finance Department.