School Fee Payment Program (SchoolPay)
Online payment offers parents a convenient way to pay school fees
PSD offers an easy and secure way to make payments to both your child’s meal account and their school electronically. The district's new payment portal SchoolPay, is available to accept payments for meals, as well as payment for items such as athletic participation fees, course fees and charges, field trips, yearbooks and merchandise. To provide a single payment portal, SchoolPay has replaced My School Bucks as the payment portal for school meals.
To use SchoolPay, you must register for a Parent Account. Registration is free and allows you to make and review payments relevant to your children. A convenience fee of about 3.35% will be added to credit/debit card transactions for non-meal related items, regardless of whether payment is made online or at the school. A $1 transaction fee will continue to be charged for meal payments to offset the credit card processing fee, rather than the 3.35% transaction fee noted above.
How to Set up a SchoolPay Account:
For your convenience, a Parent Account has been created for each parent/guardian who currently has access to PSD’s student information system parent portal, ParentVUE, and who already has a parent email address on record with PSD.
Select “Find my Account” and enter your email address.
- An email from email@example.com will be sent to your email. If you do not see the email, check your spam or junk folder.
- Click on the “Confirm Email” link.
If your email address is not found in the system, registration is very easy.
- Go to the PSD SchoolPay website at https://psdschools.schoolpay.com.
- Select “Create an Account” and enter the required information.
- Once you have entered your information, you will need your children’s names as they appear in school registration and their Student ID numbers. If you do not know Your child's student ID number, contact your child’s school.
- An email firstname.lastname@example.org containing a randomly-assigned password will be sent to your email. If you do not see it, check your spam or junk folder.
- Enter the password from the email into the final page of your registration. After the initial log on, you may change the password.
How to Make a Payment After You Have Registered for SchoolPay:
In your Parent Account, select "Add to Cart" next to the specific item you would like to purchase. You will then have the option of purchasing that item for one or more students in your account. Additional information may be requested prior to purchasing your item(s). Once payment is made, a receipt of your payment will be emailed to you. You can also locate all past transactions in your account's History. For information on Fee/Charge Waivers, please see the Student Fees and Charges webpage.
Questions about specific school fees? Please contact your school.
Questions about creating an account or using SchoolPay? Please contact a SchoolPay representative at 888-88-MYPAY (69729).
Please note: The system does not store financial data, unless the parent/guardian elects to do so. SchoolPay is PCI-DSS certified (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards), the industry standard for internet based financial services transactions. All data is encrypted using SSL technology so that payment account numbers are never viewable in any part of the service.