Each year, the Board of Education approves a schedule, which details District-wide and school-based student fees and other select charges. A link to the schedule for each District school can be found in the table below.
Ways you can pay for fees and charges
There are two ways you can pay for your student’s fees and charges:
1. Online (SchoolPay):
PSD now offers an easy and secure way to make payments to your child’s school on-line with a credit/debit card* for fees and other charges as well as your child’s meal account through the District’s new payment portal, SchoolPay. For more information on paying fees online, please visit the Pay Fees Online webpage for more information and instructions on how to register and log in. You can also go directly to the SchoolPay website.
2. In person at your student’s school:
You can continue to make cash, check or credit/debit card* payments at your child’s school.
* For food service transactions, there is a $1.00 transaction fee to partially offset the credit card processing fee. For all other payments made by credit or debit card, there is a convenience fee of approximately 3.35%. This convenience fee applies to all credit/debit card transactions whether made on-line or at the school.
Fee and Charge Waivers
If your child is eligible for free or reduced-price meals in PSD, you have the option to take advantage of student fee/charge waivers.
To have eligible fees/charges waived, you must:
- Be approved to receive free or reduced-priced meals for the 2017-18 school year; and
- Complete the 2017-18 Permission to Share Information for Fee/Charge Waivers and Programs to Receive Goods and Services form (Permission to Share form), which gives PSD’s Child Nutrition Department permission to share your child’s eligibility status with other District officials. These officials must also maintain the confidentiality of your child’s eligibility status.
You can complete the Permission to Share form in one of two ways:
- Access your child’s account on-line via ParentVue. Contact your child’s school if you need assistance with ParentVue or need a new activation code to access ParentVue.
- Complete the Permission to Share form at your child’s school.
Once the form is entered into the system and your child is approved to receive free or reduced-price meals, SchoolPay will automatically be updated and fees/charges that are eligible for a waiver will display as $0.00 due once you proceed to checkout in SchoolPay. You will still need to go through the checkout process in SchoolPay for your child to receive the item(s) or to participate in the activity.
Your child’s eligibility for free or reduced-price meals will not be affected if you do not submit the Permission to Share form.
For information about federal income requirements and eligibility for the Free and Reduced Price Meal Program, as well as to apply online, please visit the Free and Reduced Lunch webpage.
Schedules of Student Fees and Other Select Charges
The Schedule of Fees and Other Select Charges for each school below includes the District-wide fees and other select charges at the beginning followed by the school’s specific fees and other select charges. If you have any questions regarding fees/charges, please contact your child’s school.
2017-18 Fee Schedules by School
|Red Feather||Rice||Riffenburgh||Shepardson||Stove Prairie|
|Centennial||Fort Collins||Fossil Ridge||Poudre||Rocky Mountain|