Welcome to PSD!
As a member of the Poudre School District team, you are part of an outstanding school district considered a leader in public education at both state and national levels. In PSD, we believe classified employees, administrators, teachers, and professional staff form a partnership to provide students with the best education possible.
Congratulations on your new position in PSD!
- You will receive an email from Human Resources within a week of being hired with important next steps. As soon as possible:
- Complete all required online paperwork.
- As part of your paperwork, you will sign up for a new hire appointment to visit HR to complete the required I-9 process, have your picture taken for your PSD identification badge, and be fingerprinted (for newly hired classified employees).
- After your paperwork and new hire appointment is completed, you will receive a second email prompting you to set up your PSD email account.
- Review new employee onboarding videos and links which will be sent to you through your PSD email.
- Plan to attend a new employee orientation.
- Dates, invitations, and details for these upcoming events will arrive via your PSD email address.
- Licensed Onboarding Virtual Event
- Classified Onboarding Virtual Event
- Sign up for benefits: Find an overview of benefit plans and enrollment directions on the Benefits Enrollment Overview web page or in the Employee Benefits Booklet.
- An eligibility notice with details of the benefits enrollment process will be emailed to your PSD email account. Please note~ you must sign up within 31 days of your benefit eligibility date.
Resources for employee groups
New Administrative and Professional Employees
Learn about holidays, vacation and sick time - Administrative & Professional Employee Leave Time >>
New Athletic Coaches and Extra-Duty Sponsors
Paid coaches need to complete required trainings (available through PSD Professional Development) prior to starting with the district athletics program. Contact the school's athletic director with questions. Trainings:
- School Health and Blood Borne Pathogens
- Child Abuse and Child Protection
- Sexual Harassment Awareness
- Time Out, Seclusion and Restraint Training
- Diversity in the Workplace
- First Aid (certification)
- CPR/AED (certification)
- Concussion in Sports (certification)
More resources and quick links
Employee Online - View Your Paystub
PSD employees are paid once a month on the last business day of the month. You can review paystubs, W-2 information, leave balances, etc. on Employee Online.Questions about your pay? Email email@example.com.
When logging in for the first time on Employee Online, log in with your employee ID number as the login and your full social security number (no dashes) as the password. You will be prompted to create a new password.
All Employee Resource Guide
The All Employee Resource Guide covers everything you need to know about working at PSD including:
- Who's Who at PSD
- Board of Education
- District Ends
- Leave Time
- School Safety and Security
- Information Technology
- And more!
PSD Wellness Program
PSD's Wellness Program supports employees in physical and emotional well-being, promoting a healthy work/life balance. Key services include a comprehensive employee wellness program, mental health services, employee health clinic and lifestyle health program. Learn more on the Wellness Program Overview web page >>
PSD on Social
You can follow PSD on these district social media accounts:
PSD schools and departments on social media
Many PSD schools and departments use social media as one way to communicate with their communities. You can find a listing of those social media accounts on the staff website (log in required) in the PSD Social Media Directory under the How to Use Social Media web section.
Staff work together to enhance the student experience in PSD
Hear personal, in-depth stories about how PSD helps connect students to their passions in the PSD TV Student Experience video series. See all stories on PSD TV YouTube >>