Welcome to PSD!
We're so excited you've joined our district. You will receive an email from Human Resources (to the email address listed in your application) within a week of being hired. It will include next steps in your hiring process, such as information needed for your background check and payroll paperwork.
Check out the Benefits Enrollment guide for directions on how to sign up for your employee benefits.
Important PSD Resources
- 2020-2021 Employee Agreement
- District Policies
- All Employee Resource Guide
- Employee Online (staff site) (check stubs, W-2, leave tracking, etc.; When logging in for the first time, please log in with your employee ID number as the login and your full social security number (no dashes) as the password. The system will then prompt you to create a new password.)
- Employee/Staff website (IT information, forms, resources, etc.)
- IT Support Center
- Salary Schedules
- Staff Calendars
- Teaching and Learning Framework (on the Staff website, under Professional Learning)
- Wellness Program Overview
- COVID-19 related licensure concerns
- 2020-21 New Educator Welcome Booklet
- PSD Curriculum
- Licensed Employee Leave Time
- Mentoring Program (staff site) | (public site)
New Classified Employees
- Classified Employee Leave Time
- Classified School-Based Work Calendar
- Resource Guide for Classified Employees
New Administrative & Professional Employees
New Athletic Coaches and Extra Duty Sponsors
*Paid athletic coaches need to take the required training prior to starting with the district. Sign up for required staff development trainings (School Health and Blood Borne Pathogens; Child Abuse and Child Protection; Sexual Harassment Awareness; Time Out, Seclusion and Restraint Training; and Diversity in the Workplace) through Professional Development. You are also required to obtain certifications for First Aid, CPR/AED, and Concussion in Sports. Please follow up with your school's Athletic Director with any questions.