Student Records and Transcripts

Request Records


The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99) is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education record. FERPA gives a parent/guardian (“Parent”) certain rights with respect to their children's education record. These rights transfer to the student when he or she reaches the age of 18 or attends a school beyond the high school level (an "Eligible Student"). The student education record of Eligible Students can only be released to a Parent with written consent from the Eligible Student, by providing other legal documentation, or by certifying the Eligible Student was a dependent for tax purposes the previous tax year.

In accordance with FERPA and under Poudre School District Policy JRA/JRC, a student’s education record will not be released to a third-party without written consent, unless such disclosure is permitted under FERPA.


PSD processes all record requests online through ScribOrder. 

Requests for a student’s education record submitted online are subject to a $4.00 transaction fee (does not apply to requests from other schools/districts serving K12 students). In accordance with the current Board-Adopted Schedule of Student Fees and Other Select Charges, other fees/charges may apply when requesting a student’s education record.


Please note the information below:

  • All requests will be delivered electronically to the email you provide or to the educational institutions that accept electronic transcripts via ScribOrder’s systems secure download method. However, a delivery address is still required in order to process the request. If electronic delivery is not available, the requested student education record will be mailed via USPS.

  • Requests for a student’s education record submitted online will be processed on days District offices are open according to the current District calendar.

  • You will receive emails from to notify you of the status of your request. Read these emails carefully in case additional information is needed to process your request.

  • Third party requests must include the PSD Consent to Release Student Education Record to a Third Party form. The form can be uploaded during the request process.

  • Diplomas - The PSD Records Center does not maintain copies of diplomas. However, it does hold all original diplomas not picked up at the time of graduation. 

  • GED records - PSD does not maintain GED records. To request GED records, contact "Diploma Sender" directly at or call 855-876-3774.

  • HiSet test - state-issued high school equivalency credential.

  • SAT - Contact College Board

  • ACT 


Contact Information

970.490.3142 | 

Records Team:

   Barbara Armstrong 

   Kimberly Holbrook   

   Melissa Ledesma

   Rebecca Mattson

   Carol Shaffer