Special Education Records

Records requests from outside schools and agencies:


Poudre School District processes all record requests online through ScribOrder. 


PSD is an Enrich Electronic Transfer participating district. Email these special education requests to ieptransfer@psdschools.org.


Retention of special education records:

Unless the parent/guardian is otherwise advised, a student's special education records will be destroyed five years after the student moves to another school district, graduates, or otherwise stops receiving special education services from PSD per District Policy EHB - Records Retention.  To receive notices from the district during this five year period, the parent/guardian/eligible student must keep their current mailing address on file with the district.