Programs and services for families with young children
Mission: We empower our community's eligible children and families to build a foundation for learning, as measured by their readiness for kindergarten and beyond.
Fullana Learning Center hours are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. Blue locked drop-boxes are available for families to drop off paperwork when the center is closed.
All visitors to Fullana Learning Center must wear a mask.
What do we offer?
- No-cost and tuition-based Preschool programs for children ages 3* to 5
- Highly-qualified licensed teachers who partner with families to offer the best services specific to each child.
- Programs and learning environments that help our young children become emotionally strong, skilled and ready for kindergarten.
- Home visits, parent education and mentoring for families
- Evaluations through Integrated Services
- Services for families expecting a child and/or with children from birth to age 3)
- Resources and community referrals
Slots available for no-cost preschool for the 2021 -22 school year!
PSD preschool still has open spaces, and more families than ever may qualify! Families interested in a high-quality preschool program are encouraged to apply.
Learn more about qualifying factors on the Apply for ECE Programs/Preschool web page.
Additionally, PSD gives no-cost family coaching and support for pregnant women and the families of children zero to three-years-old. Currently there are slots open for families expecting a child or whose child is not yet preschool age.
Options for PSD preschool include:
- In-person preschool classes at most PSD elementary school sites.
- In-person preschool classes at local neighborhood and community partner sites.
Please inquire about slots or locations available at 490-3204 or email@example.com.
ECE staff are available to assist families with applications at 220 N. Grant Ave. in Fort Collins. Staff can also assist families by phone and email with the online registration/enrollment.
Cost and availability
Many options are available to meet family schedules and needs, including:
- Full and half-day no-cost spaces for families that meet admission criteria
- Unlimited no-cost spaces for children who qualify for special education services
- A limited number of half-day, four-day-per week tuition spaces
2021-2022 tuition rates:
- One-time, non-refundable enrollment fee of $50, is due upon placement acceptance
- $3,528 or $392 per month for 9 months for a 2 hour and 45 minute class
- $3,825 or $425 per month for 9 months for a 3 hour and 30 minute class
*Children must be 3 years old by October 1 of the year of enrollment for Colorado Preschool Program and tuition-based preschool. Children are eligible on their 3rd birthday for Early Childhood Special Education/Integrated Services and Head Start. Children who are school-aged 5 or age 5 by October 1 are not eligible for preschool services.
Hours and locations:
Hours at each early childhood school site vary by location.
Fullana Learning Center (Monday-Friday from 8am-4pm)
220 North Grant Avenue, Fort Collins, CO 80521
ECE offices follow the school district's calendar for Thanksgiving, winter and spring breaks.
ECE preschool classes locations: ECE Map of Locations
See what we're up to - follow us on Facebook!