Programs and services for families with young children
Mission: We empower our community's eligible children and families to build a foundation for learning, as measured by their readiness for kindergarten and beyond.
What Do We Offer?
- Preschool programs for children ages 3* to 5
- Highly-qualified licensed teachers who partner with families to offer the best services specific to each child.
- Programs and learning environments that help our young children become emotionally strong, skilled and ready for kindergarten.
- Home visits, parent education and mentoring for families
- Evaluations through Integrated Services
- Services for families expecting a child and/or with children from birth to age 3)
- Resources and community referrals
Cost and Availability
Many options are available to meet family schedules and needs, including:
- A limited number of half-day, four-day-per week tuition spaces
- Unlimited no-cost spaces for children who qualify for special education services
- Full- and half-day no-cost spaces for families that meet admission criteria
*Children must be 3 years old by September 15 of the year of enrollment for Head Start, Colorado Preschool Program and tuition-based preschool. Children are eligible on their 3rd birthday for Early Childhood Special Education/Integrated Services. Children who are school-aged 5 or age 5 by September 15 are not eligible for preschool services.
Hours and Locations:
Hours at each early childhood school site vary by location.
To see where ECE preschool classes are located, see this ECE map of schools and community sites.
Fullana Learning Center: 220 North Grant Avenue, Fort Collins, CO 80521
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Monday - Friday)
*Our offices will be closed on Friday, January 31, 2020 from 7:30 a.m. -
1 p.m. for ongoing professional development.
*Our offices follow the school district's calendar for closure during Thanksgiving, winter and spring breaks.
See what we're up to - follow us on Facebook!