Programs and services for families with young children
Mission: We empower our community's eligible children and families to build a foundation for learning, as measured by their readiness for kindergarten and beyond.
Fullana Learning Center is Re-Opening May 11, 2020 to support our families to prepare for Fall Enrollment!
With COVID-19 restrictions in place, you can expect things to be a little different at Fullana.
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9 am – 4 pm
Single Entry Door – East Side Only
Required Safety and Social Distancing
New online application process for 2020-21 school year
Due to COVID-19 building closure at all schools, the PSD Early Childhood Education (ECE) program has modified the way families can apply for programs to receive services.
For the 2020-2021 program year, applications and enrollment forms are available on the ECE website. Forms can be filled out electronically and should be emailed to PSDECE@psdschools.org. The ECE team will notify families by email about their eligibility and/or enrollment status. Intake interviews will take place over the phone, rather than in-person.
Before the closure, the ECE application process was paper-based, and home visits and preschool learning took place in-person.
What do we offer?
- Preschool programs for children ages 3* to 5
- Highly-qualified licensed teachers who partner with families to offer the best services specific to each child.
- Programs and learning environments that help our young children become emotionally strong, skilled and ready for kindergarten.
- Home visits, parent education and mentoring for families
- Evaluations through Integrated Services
- Services for families expecting a child and/or with children from birth to age 3)
- Resources and community referrals
Cost and availability
Many options are available to meet family schedules and needs, including:
- A limited number of half-day, four-day-per week tuition spaces
- Unlimited no-cost spaces for children who qualify for special education services
- Full and half-day no-cost spaces for families that meet admission criteria
- One-time, non-refundable enrollment fee of $50, is due upon placement acceptance
- $3,528 or $392 per month for 9 months for a 2 hour and 45 minute class
- $3,825 or $425 per month for 9 months for a 3 hour and 30 minute class
*Children must be 3 years old by October 1 of the year of enrollment for Head Start, Colorado Preschool Program and tuition-based preschool. Children are eligible on their 3rd birthday for Early Childhood Special Education/Integrated Services. Children who are school-aged 5 or age 5 by October 1 are not eligible for preschool services.
Hours and locations:
Hours at each early childhood school site vary by location.
PSD Early Childhood locations are closed for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year for COVID-19 prevention. For more information, please visit the PSD Remote Learning and COVID-19 Response web page.
Tuition-paying families will receive a pro-rated bill reducing the cost of the days missed when we are closed once the closure is completed.
If your child attends one of our Community sites, please contact that site directly for closure information.
Fullana Learning Center
220 North Grant Avenue, Fort Collins, CO 80521
Hours: T-Th, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
ECE offices follow the school district's calendar for Thanksgiving, winter and spring breaks.
ECE preschool classes locations: ECE map of schools and community sites.
See what we're up to - follow us on Facebook!