Connect with us on social
For social media cuteness - follow us!
Showing up on time everyday is important to your child's success in preschool!
- Please remember to always call the EC Attendance Line 970-490-3336 every time your child will be absent from school
- If your student will have an extended absence, more than 5 school days, please call Sharon Weaver 970-490-3036 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-approval.
- Any absence longer than 10 days risks disenrollment from the program.
- Different funding sources have different attendance requirements, please call Fullana 970-490-3204 with any attendance questions.
Remote learning, volunteering and opportunities for ECE families
What are the latest protocols from Poudre School District about COVID and illness? You can find the latest COVID flowcharts on the COVID Health and Safety web page.
Remote learning in preschool
Remote preschool is allowed by our funders for students who need to quarantine for illness or symptoms related to COVID. Your teacher will provide activities for you to work on with your child while they are out. If you complete activities and stay in communication with your child’s teacher, your child will be considered present and not marked absent for this time (present/offsite).
When is remote learning an option?
- My family has to quarantine because a family member or child is COVID positive. We have a return date, but will be out of the classroom for 5 days.
- Yes, remote learning is an option. Use your teacher’s learning page to find activities. Make sure you communicate with your teacher as things are completed so your child is considered “present/offsite.”
- My classroom has been shifted to remote by the health department because of a COVID exposure. Will remote learning be in place?
- Yes! Your teacher will let you know when class will meet and provide options for activities to continue your child's learning.
- We will be on vacation. Is remote learning an option?
- No. Remote learning is for COVID/symptom-related absences. It is not approved by our funders for unexcused absences such as vacation.
Additional remote learning questions
- I was exposed to someone with a positive case, and my family mentor is scheduled to come over. What should we do?
- Family mentors are authorized to do virtual visits in the event of an exposure. Better safe than sorry! Please ask for a virtual visit.
- My child is sick with COVID. When can we return to school?
Teacher learning pages
ECE teachers have online learning pages where parents and guardians can find resources for their child in one place.
Links to ECE teacher learning pages
Click on your teacher's name to access their learning page.
If your child attends a community site, please contact them for details about remote instruction.
Sandra Lee (contact Ms. Lee for information)
Kristy Dorsey Murphy
Cache La Poudre:
Technology devices for remote learning
To request a tablet or Mifi for your child so they can engage in remote learning, please email email@example.com or call the ECE main office at 970-490-3204. A tablet is loaned to you for the school year, and a Mifi is checked out for short periods of time that your family has been asked to not return in-person at school.
Get involved and volunteer in ECE
We would love your help! Please fill out the volunteer information form. Classroom volunteers are required to have a background check. Those volunteering behind the scenes can participate in Policy Council, parent committees, Health Advisory Board and PACT events. Details about PACT and Policy Council listed below.
Parents and Children Together (PACT) Fall 2022
Policy Council 2022-2023 Meetings
Meetings are held 5:15 to 7:15 p.m. at Fullana, 220 N. Grant Ave, Fort Collins, CO, or you can join virtually. To attend, RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 15, 2022
- October 20, 2022
- November 17, 2022
- December 15, 2022
- January 19, 2023
- February 16, 2023
- March 23, 2023
- April 20, 2023
- May 18, 2023
Resources and memberships
Headstart resource: Visit the Ready Rosie website for tools that help families create meaningful home learning environments.