A holistic approach to support employees
Awarded the 2019 Governor's Award for Worksite Wellness, PSD offers a cohesive, innovative health and wellness program to support employees in physical and emotional well-being, promoting a healthy work/life balance.
Employee Wellness Program
Health and wellness offerings for staff include:
- Biometric screenings
- Cooking classes
- District wide wellness challenges
- Educational wellness classes
- E-learning series
- Free counseling with EAS
- Free fitness classes and open gym hours
- Flu Shots
- Interactive employee wellness portal
- Mindfulness classes and free Headspace app
- Online health assessment
- Professional fitness assessments
- PSD corporate discounts at local fitness centers
- Simple Therapy
Employee Assistance Services
Employee Assistance Services (EAS) offers PSD employees and their eligible household family members free, confidential counseling services. Sessions may be for individuals, couples, or families. Employees do not need PSD health insurance to utilize EAS.
Location: 2850 McClelland Drive, Suite 2200
Fort Collins, CO 80525
Phone: (970) 488-4925 Fax: (970) 488-4933
Employee Health Clinic
151 West Lake Street, Suite 1500 (CSU Health and Medical Center), Fort Collins, CO 80524
Hours: Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The walk-in clinic provides visits, at no cost, to benefited employees/dependents. The clinic is an alternative for many non-life threating symptoms. Services include:
- Infections such as bladder, ear, eye, respiratory, sinus
- Minor fractures and lacerations
- Sore throats, cough, cold, and flu
- Select generic medications
- Plus many other acute illness services
Lifestyle Health Program
The PSD Lifestyle Health Program assists benefited employees/dependents who are at risk for chronic illness such as hypertension, asthma, diabetes, arthritis, and other disorders. The Lifestyle Health Program provides support tools to improve nutrition, fitness, and overall wellness through a team of a registered nurse, exercise physiologist, and registered dietitian for individualized care plans.
Location: 3702 Automation Way, Suite 104
Fort Collins, CO 80525
PSD employees can find classes, screenings, and wellness offers on the STAFF Wellness webpage (log in required).