Free Meal Services During Summer
Ensuring kids have access to nutritious meals while PSD schools are closed is a priority. Please find information below about food distribution, meal sites and hours of operation.
Free meals through the Lunch Lab available through August 14
Through the Food Bank of Larimer County's Lunch Lab, kids can receive three meals and three snacks with each visit. No identification is required. Please note that locations have specific days and times when lunches will be served. All sites are closed July 3.
- Laurel Elementary, 1000 Locust St, Mondays, 11 to 11:30 am
- Lee Martinez Park, 600 N. Sherwood St, Mondays, 1:30 to 2 pm
- Beattie Elementary, 3000 Meadowlark Ave, Wednesdays, 10 to 10:30 am
- Ft. Collins Farmer’s Market (starts 6/17), 1001 E Harmony Rd, Wednesdays, 11 am to Noon
- Old Town Library, 201 Peterson St, Wednesdays and Fridays, 11 to 11:30 am
- Salud, 1635 Blue Spruce, Wednesdays, Noon to 1 pm
- Linton Elementary, 4100 Caribou Dr, Fridays, 9 to 9:30 am
- Putnam Elementary, 1400 Maple St, Fridays, 11 to 11:30 am
- Bauder Elementary, 2345 W. Prospect Rd, Fridays, Noon to 12:30 pm
- City Park (north side of park), 1501 W. Oak St, Fridays, 1:30 to 2 pm
Back to School Email
Fruit & Veggie of the Month
Learn about the fruits and veggies featured on the salad bar each Wednesday for our Fruit & Veggie of the Month program. Click the pictures below to view the monthly newsletters.
2018 Kids Cooking Competition
Recipes posted here. Learn more by watching the PSD TV video below!