Meal service during Phase 1 remote/Phase 3 hybrid learning
- When PSD is in Phase 1 Remote Learning: meals will be available for students to pick up at designated school and mobile sites.
- When PSD is in Phase 3 Hybrid Learning:
- At school students can choose to eat school meals or bring their lunch from home.
- On their remote education days, students can pick up meals at designated school and mobile meal sites. PSD Virtual students can get meals at these sites too.
- Designated school and mobile sites: Sack meals are available 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday through Friday (on scheduled school days).
- Students may get meals at any location regardless of the school they attend or where they live.
- At PSD school and mobile meal sites: Students and families picking up meals will be asked to provide a PSD ID number and name.
- Food Bank meal sites are open to all children 18 and younger - student ID numbers are not required.
- People must wear face coverings and maintain social distancing at meal sites.
- There is no cost for meals. Meals are free as part of a U.S. Department of Agriculture school district reimbursement program. Parents are encouraged to still apply for free and reduced-priced meals, which helps with school funding and P-EBT benefits (MySchoolApps website).
- Special diet needs: For special diet needs, contact Becky Wiggins in the Child Nutrition Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-490-3348 to ensure meal modifications are available based on health plans. Please give two days' notice. See allergy and ingredients in meals on the menu website.
- Community resources available for adults, non PSD students (private and charter school students) and children 18 and under through the Food Bank for Larimer County.
Have a question and your not sure who to contact? Send your question to email@example.com and we will get it forwarded to just the right person.
Fruit & Veggie of the Month
Learn about the fruits and veggies featured on the salad bar each Wednesday for our Fruit & Veggie of the Month program. Click the pictures below to view the monthly newsletters.
2018 Kids Cooking Competition
Recipes posted here. Learn more by watching the PSD TV video below!