If you are experiencing an emergency, please call "911" for assistance.
988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: If you or someone you know is struggling or in crisis, help is available - call or text 988 or chat 988lifeline.org.
For Title IX concerns:
What it is:
Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 prohibits discrimination based on sex in education programs and activities (including sexual harassment, sexual violence, and gender-based harassment).
- Sexual harassment
- Discrimination based on sex and/or gender
How it works:
- Reports may be anonymous or identifiable.
- Tips and messages are only accepted through the PSD Incident Reporting platform.
- Reports are responded to within three business days (this platform is not monitored 24/7).
Process after a report is made:
- Student-to-student reports are sent to the Director of Student Services to review within three business days.
- The Director of Student Services collaborates with the Chief Human Resources Officer to determine accountability measures to the report.
- The Director of Student Services reaches out to the person who reported the infraction to engage in the Title IX investigation.
- Staff-to-staff reports are sent to the Chief Human Resources Officer to review within three business days.
- The Chief Human Resources Officer collaborates with the Director of Student Services to determine accountability measures to the report.
- The Chief Human Resources Officer reaches out to the person who reported the infraction to engage in the Title IX investigation.
Sexual harassment contact and more information:
- PSD Director of Student Services Liz Davis | firstname.lastname@example.org
- PSD Chief Human Resources Officer Erich WonSavage | email@example.com
More information: PSD Title IX Overview >>
Other reporting processes:
Report processes for Safe2Tell concerns, child abuse, sexual harassment and other incidents are listed on the "See Something, Say Something" web page.