Additional resources and support for staff
EAS provides crisis response 24/7 at 970-488-4925 x 1.
The EAS answering service will connect you with the on-call counselor. There is no cost for after-hours counseling. All contact is confidential.
For life-threatening emergencies or if you or a loved one is a danger to themselves or others, call 911 immediately or go to the nearest emergency room.
- Alliance for Suicide Prevention
- CAYAC Children, Youth and Family Services for Larimer County
- Colorado Crisis Services
- Colorado Medicaid; CHP+; CICP; Connect for Health Insurance Exchange
- First Call 2-1-1
- Harmony Foundation Drug and Alcohol Treatment
- Mountain Crest Behavioral Health
- Pathways Hospice
- Health District of Larimer County Prescription Assistance
- SummitStone Health Partners