New School Choice Application Website Now Available
Poudre School District is a high-achieving district that provides academic excellence for students through its diverse schools and programs. PSD's School Choice program allows families to select the school that best meets their child's educational needs based on space availability and eligibility requirements.
Please note: Applications are not considered on a first-come, first-serve basis; they are considered based on space availability. First-consideration dates and more information are included in the timelines linked below.
For information about deadlines, school notifications regarding submitted school choice applications, and when familes need to respond to schools about their decision, please select the appropriate timeline below:
- Elementary School Choice Timeline
- Elementary School Choice Timeline -Espanol
- Secondary School Choice Timeline
- Secondary School Choice Timeline - Espanol
Communication with schools
With the new School Choice system, most communication is through email. Parents are responsible for monitoring submitted applications and for contacting schools about acceptance of seats or requests to be on a school's waitlist.
Need more information?
- Visit the School Choice website here
- For questions about School Choice, contact PSD at 970-490-3302 for elementary schools or 970-490-3201 for secondary schools.