- 9/1/21: Colorado State University - Involvement Fair
- 9/16/21: Front Range Community College - Involvement Fair
- 9/29/21: Colorado Department of Labor & Employment - Wyoming & Colorado Regional Fair*
- 10/4/21: NoCoNet Job Fair*
- 10/5/21: Northern Arizona University - Non-Profit, Education, Recreation Fair*
- 10/21/21: American Association for Employment in Education (AAEE) - Job Fair for Teachers*
- 10/25/21: Colorado Division of Vocational Rehabilitation's 2nd Annual National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM) Employer Week - Employer Informational Session*
- 10/26/21: University of Northern Colorado - Fall K-12 Educator Employment Day
- 10/27/21: Colorado State University - Diversity Connect*
- 10/29/21: University of Kansas - Education and Public Service Career Fair*
- 11/3/21: University of Texas at Austin - Teacher Career Fair*
- 11/5/21: Texas A&M University at San Antonio - Educators' Fair*
- 11/5/21: Bowling Green State University - Public Service Career Fair*
- 11/10/21: Colorado Universities Partnered Career & Internship Fair*
*indicates virtual event
Upcoming Webinars (hosted by PSD)
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/GpmFVknNuYHQDRFN6
Interested in working on our team? Hear from Deborah Meyer, Talent Acquisition & Retention Manager, to:
1) Learn about Poudre School District's application process + current job opportunities
2) Hear about some of PSD's benefits
3) Get insider info and access to stand out as an applicant
4) Ask your questions and get answers!
These informational webinars are ideal for candidates NEW to Poudre School District's application process. Qualified event attendees may be invited to participate in an one-way interview.
Webinars will be hosted on Microsoft Teams Live on the following dates:
- Classified (Non-Licensed) Employment Opportunities - Wednesday, 10/13/21 - 5pm-6pm
- Licensed Employment Opportunities - Wednesday, 11/17/21 - 5pm-6pm
Spring fairs and webinars will be updated soon...
Studies have shown that individuals from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. PSD is committed in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We encourage you to apply and join us for a webinar to learn more!