The Research and Evaluation Department improves the student experience and works toward optimal student outcomes by providing actionable information to district leadership teams and community partners. The department's mission is to move the PSD community toward more effective data-informed leadership practices.
Visit the PSD Research and Evaluation website for comprehensive information on:
- System Insight (Outcome Analytics): Data analytic tools that promote shared understandings and data-informed leadership
- Growth Ratings (Educator Effectiveness): How PSD calculates growth ratings and what the overall outcomes are
- Monitoring Report and Program Evaluations: Reports on how PSD is doing and where we see opportunities for improvement
- External Research Partnerships: For external researchers who need access to PSD data, students, staff, and/or facilities
- Survey Outcomes: Surveys inform PSD decision making processes; selected reports are available here
- External Advisory Activities and Presentations: How PSD research activities support educators and policy makers across the state/nation.
- Data Sources and Analysis Trainings: Source for PSD data sand boxes, public data links, analysis trainings, and related literature