2018 High School Summer School
The Summer School website has complete forms and information regarding classes, registration and payment. Summer School will be held Thursday, June 5 - Tuesday, July 3.
Online students may begin online coursework on Friday, May 25 (registered students will receive a PSD email account, beginning at 8 a.m. May 25).
Students can pay and register at their school's counseling office. Students should check with their counselor to make sure they are taking the correct class.
• Cost of each class = $175
• Free and reduced students = $135 (Request to Reduce Tuition Form required)
• Out-of-district students = $215
• All payments are due at the time of registration.
• Payment must be made before online classes will be activated.
Questions about Summer School? Please contact Centennial High School at 970-488-4940, 330 E. Laurel, Fort Collins, CO 80524
Accessibility: PSD is committed to ensuring all information on the website and through other communication tools is accessible to everyone. If you have difficulty accessing information from the PSD website or would like information in an alternative format, please email email@example.com or call the Communications Department at 970-490-3549.