For emergencies or questions about district buildings, call 490-3333
Facility Services coordinates the district's facilities maintenance program and is comprised of Building Maintenance, Custodial Services, Customer Support Center, Energy & Environmental Management, and Outdoor Services. Facility Services operates at an optimal level of efficiency and effectiveness so that all school and support sites are maintained at a functional, comfortable level, providing a safe and healthy environment for staff and students.
Facility Services maintains over 4 million square feet in 73 district buildings sitting on 965 acres: 32 elementary schools, 10 middle schools, 6 high schools, 1 district stadium, 3 other school program sites (early childhood, alternative), 33 portable classrooms, 21 other structures housing administrative and support functions, and 5 storage and covered parking structures. In addition, staff maintain 342 acres of irrigated turf.
- Asbestos Annual Notification
- Project Proposal Form
- Sustainability Management Plan 2017 Report
- Technical Specifications
- Chemical Use - email inquiries to email@example.com
- Safety Data Sheets - email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Agricultural Land Leases
Agricultural Land Available for Lease
- Cherry Heights Site: located at the southeast corner of the curve along State Highway 1 and County Road 15, approximately 3.75 miles north of the Highway 1 and North College Ave intersection. The parcel is approximately 35 acres of non-irrigated pastureland
Agricultural Land Lease Process
Competitive Bid Process and Applications
Competitive bid applications must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. on October 29, 2021 with the following requirements:
Fully completed applications can be submitted electronically to Poudre School District at email@example.com or delivered to the Operations Center at 2445 LaPorte Avenue, Fort Collins, CO 80521.
Questions? Contact Poudre School District Operations at (970) 490-3080 or firstname.lastname@example.org