Partner with PSD!
The PSD Community & Business Development, Volunteer, and Grants/Strategic Partnership Offices work together to foster active collaboration between community partners and PSD to bring about progress in the district priority areas of Graduating with Options, Literacy Practices, and Mental Health/Wellness.
Ways to partner with us:
- Volunteer your time and talents to help students and staff. You can also volunteer time to serve on committees in PSD. Visit the volunteer page for more information.
- Learn about our district through the PSD Insight Leadership Class for community members who want to learn about the district and how they can be involved in local education.
- Support Work-Based Learning opportunities for PSD Students by registering your business in our regional Xello platform. This enables students to connect with your business for Work-Based Learning opportunities, internships, apprenticeships, mentoring, job shadowing, and more.
- Donate funds to the "Supply Our Students" program, which provides school supplies for PSD students in need.
- Provide discounts for PSD employees. Tap into the buying power of PSD staff by listing your business or service on the PSD employee discounts website. Email Nick Peterson, PSD Community & Business Development Coordinator.
- Donate funds to support other dynamic needs in PSD.
- Donate funds to the PSD Foundation to ignite powerful learning opportunities that would not otherwise be financially possible. The foundation provides the resources for teachers to implement innovative programs and projects that positively impact student achievement.
- Direct or in-kind donations support PSD students and staff through programs like the "Supply Our Students" school supply drive, teacher appreciation offerings and events, in-class reading programs, and fundraisers. Email Nick Peterson, PSD Community & Business Development Coordinator.
Other ideas to partner?
- Have an idea of your own? Ideate and explore "what would have to be true?" with a member of the Career & Innovation Team. Email Nick Peterson, PSD Community & Business Development Coordinator.