Learn about PSD, become a partner in local education!
Leadership PSD is a year-long program that exists to engage community members in discussions around the value of partnerships, rooted in contextual understanding and knowledge of PSD's goals around Literacy, Mental Health & Belonging and Graduation with Options.
Leadership PSD participants can expect:
- Opportunities to learn from leaders in PSD about district goals, data, programs and operations
- A chance for meaningful feedback and engagement
- Opportunities to partner with PSD as a whole and/or with specific programs and schools
Please note: The application period for the 2023-2024 Leadership PSD class is closed. Apply for the 2024-2025 Leadership PSD class here!
Meetings are held 8 to10:30 a.m. Topics are subject to change.
- Wednesday, 9/27/23 - Welcome, Overview, and Strategic Plan
- Wednesday, 10/25/23 - Finance and School-Based Budgeting
- Wednesday, 11/15/23 - Facilities, Long Range Planning, and Security
- Wednesday, 12/13/23 - Human Resources and Communications
- Wednesday, 1/17/24 - Futures Lab, Career & Technical Education, and Sector Partnerships
- Wednesday, 2/14/24 - Student Services and Mental Health
- Wednesday, 3/6/24 - Instructional Programs and School Choice
- Wednesday, 4/3/24 - Early Childhood Education and Opportunities Unlimited
- Wednesday, 5/1/2024 - Assessments, Evaluation/Research and Language, Culture & Equity
- TBD early May Board of Education meeting - Recognition/gratitude
Join us in the next Leadership PSD class!
- Reside or be employed within the Poudre School District boundaries
- Be at least 21 years of age at the time of application
- Submit a complete application
- Be able to attend ALL sessions in person
An application review committee comprised of PSD staff and Leadership PSD alumni reviews applications and selects up to 25 participants for the class. Successful applicants will be contacted in mid-August to confirm intent to participate and schedule availability. Applicants not selected for a particular Leadership PSD class are invited to reapply for a future one by submitting another application.
2022-23 Leadership PSD class
- Heather Alderman, Commission on Sport Management Accreditation
- Cari Brown, Larimer County Extension
- Zach Ducharme, Larimer County Department of Health & Environment
- Gage Duncan, Fort Fun
- Veronica Estelle, Colorado State University
- Jillian Fresa, City of Fort Collins
- Marty Goldberg, Colorado Community College System
- Deems Hargleroad, Bank of Colorado
- Candice Hartley, Lamp Rynearson Inc.
- Allison Hines, Boys & Girls Clubs of Larimer County
- Sandra Jackam, Larimer County Economic and Workforce Development
- Amy Kolczak, UCHealth
- Jessey Manison, The Arc of Larimer County
- Michele Marquitz, Food Bank for Larimer County
- Sarah McKeen, Boys & Girls Clubs of Larimer County
- Gary Ozzello, Canvas Canvas Credit Union
- Carol Salter, Larimer County
- Phoebe Stalker, Banner Health
- Dulcie Willis, Poudre School District