PSD Insight is a leadership program for people who want to learn about the history, governance, budget and curriculum of Poudre School District and its 50 schools. The goal is to educate and motivate leaders who want to be involved in education and our local schools to help shape the future for PSD students.
Applications are not being accepted at this time because of uncertainty about COVID restriction levels in the near future. Information about the 2021-22 class will be posted when available. If you would like to add your name to our interest form, click below. Note that this in not the application, but just an interest form.
|Add me to the interest list!|
- Reside or be employed within the Poudre School District boundaries
- Be at least 21 years of age at the time of application
- Submit a complete application
- Be able to attend ALL sessions
An application review committee (comprised of PSD staff and parents) reviews applications and selects up to 25 participants for the class. Applicants not selected for a particular PSD Insight class may reapply for a future one by submitting another application.
- Broaden participants' knowledge of the school district and enhance their leadership skills
- Encourage participants to get involved in PSD and schools
- Increase the strength and effectiveness of our educational advocates
- Equip participants with the skills to respond to challenges of the school district and public education
- Provide opportunities for contact with schools, district operations and community leaders
- Governance and Policies
- School Finance
- Curriculum, Instruction & Choice
- Safety & Facilities
- Mental Health & Wellness
- Legislative Advocacy