PSD and community support
Numerous resources and services are available to families in Northern Colorado. You'll find several Poudre School District support resources and community crisis services highlighted in the green boxes on the right. Links to community organizations and additional services are listed below.
Community COVID-19 updates and testing
- For the latest COVID-19 information: Larimer Co. Department of Health and Environment
- See the data PSD is monitoring: LCDHE COVID-19 Data Dashboard
- Community testing: COVID-19 testing options
- What you can do to help: LCDHE - Protecting Our Community
- AlphaBest - Before- and after-school childcare service at PSD schools
Child Protection Resources and Hotline
- Larimer County Child Protection Services
- The Hub - For reports of child/adult abuse or neglect. Provides resources and intervention for youth (ages 0-17) and families struggling with a variety of circumstances.
- Colorado Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline - Call 844-CO-4-Kids; Available 24 hours a day, every day. Don't hesitate to call and get help.
- Anyone witnessing a child in a life-threatening situation should call 911 immediately.
- Colorado PEAK - Online service to apply for medical, food, cash, and early childhood assistance programs
- Larimer County Human Services:
- Children, Youth and Family Services
- Adolescent Services
- Resources for workers and job seekers impacted by COVID-19
- Larimer County Public Benefits - Programs include:
- Food Assistance (SNAP)
- Health First Colorado (Medicaid)
- Cash and Employment Assistance (TANF/Colorado Works)
- Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP)
- Aid to the Needy Disabled (AND)
- Medicare Savings Program (MSP)
- Old Age Pension (OAP)
- If you need help finding resources: 2-1-1 Local Resource Referral Line
Enrichment - Free Online Resources
Please note these resources are listed as a service and not as an endorsement by PSD.
- Denver Public Library - Chat with a librarian at denverlibrary.org/ask for 24/7 online references, and explore free resources/activities to read, play and learn at home.
- Free newspaper subscription with user name and password (Poudre) -Free online subscriptions to Denver Post, Boulder Daily Camera, Longmont Times-Call and Loveland Reporter-Herald. Digital publications also include Kid Scoop (ages 4 to 8) on Mondays, Colorado Kids (ages 8 to 14) on Tuesdays and Mini Page (ages 4 to 8) on Wednesdays.
The Musée du Louvre, Paris, France - Free virtual tours includes popular exhibits.
The Solomon R. Guggenheim, New York, New York - Online collection includes a searchable database of approximately 8,000 artworks.
The National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C. - Virtual video tours of current exhibitions; online learning opportunities and lectures by artists and curators.
- McBackpack - Weekend food assistance for students and their families.
- For help finding resources: Call the 2-1-1 Resource Referral Line
Mental Health Support
- Safe2Tell - Anonymously report anything that concerns or threatens you, your friends, your family or your community; Open 24/7 to take reports.
Technical Assistance and Videos
Service providers: Internet Access
PSD tech help:
Poudre River Library tech support videos:
Español videos -
- Español - ParentVUE
- Español - Google Classroom
- Español - Gmail Accounts
- Español - MS Teams
- Español - How to setup Laptops & MiFis
- Español - Installing Zoom
- Español - PSD Tools Webinar recording
English videos -