Free or Reduced-Cost Connectivity for Families
If you need assistance with any of the resources listed below, please contact your school or
MiFi Devices Available
Poudre School District received funding through the T-Mobile Project 10Million and the FCC’s Emergency Connectivity Fund to support internet connectivity to students who currently lack reliable internet access.
If you are interested in this program or would like more information, please reach out to your school.
Free or Reduced-Cost Offers from Service Providers
Many broadband, satellite, and mobile service providers are offering free or reduced-cost connectivity in response to COVID-19. The following resources are provided as a service and not as an endorsement by PSD. Please visit their website and contact them for the most current offers available.
- FCC Emergency Broadband Benefit: Eligible households can enroll in the program to receive a monthly discount off the cost of broadband service from an approved provider. Learn details and how to apply on the FCC website.
Rural Internet Resources
Students with rural Internet who have difficulty connecting can leverage free public Wi-Fi in these locations:
- Red Feather Lakes Community Center
- Poudre Canyon Fire Protection District - Station 2, Rustic, 32510 Highway 14
- Horsetooth Area Information Center - 4200 W. County Road 38E
- Larimer County buildings.