Best Resource: Integrated Services Team
Most often the best resource for student specific questions regarding special education will be their school based Integrated Services team.
- Educational Rights of Parents and Students in Special Education
- Derechos de Los Padres y Sus Hijos en La Educación Especial
- حقوق الطفل وولي الأمر في تعلیم ذوي الاحتیاجات الخاصة إخطار بالضمانات الإجرائیة
IEP Meeting Agendas
- Annual Review (Rivision Anual)
- Initial (Programa de la Reunion Inicial)
- Triennial (Programa de la Reunion Trienal)
State and Federal IEP Information
How to get involved with your child's Individual Education Plan
Unless the parent/guardian is otherwise advised, a student's special education records will be destroyed according to Colorado State Archives Guidelines five years after the student moves to another school district, graduates, or otherwise stops receiving special education services from Poudre School District. In order to receive notices from the PSD during this five year period, the parent/guardian must keep their address on file with the district current.
The parent/guardian or student may request to review or obtain a copy of the records from the PSD Records Department at 2445 LaPorte Ave, Fort Collins, CO 8052; (970) 490-3142 or by emailing email@example.com