Required Financial Transparency
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2019)
- District Adopted Budgets and Uniform Budget Summaries (current and prior two years)
- District Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- Financial Data Files (current and prior two years)
- List of Waivers Received by the School District - Currently, PSD does not have any waivers from state statute.
- Standard Description and Rational for Each Automatic Waiver - Currently, PSD does not have any automatic waivers from state statute.
- Federal form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-PF and Associated Schedules - Currently, PSD does not have any of these schedules.
- Plan for Distributing Additional Mill Revenue or Statement of Intent to Distribute Additional Mill Levy Revenue
Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.