Poudre School District has partnered with PaymentWorks to manage the collection and validation of all vendor information. PaymentWorks is easy and free to use. Vendors and organizations that receive payments from PSD will receive an invitation to register and will be able to enter all of their information safely and securely.
Frequently asked Questions
What is PaymentWorks?
PaymentWorks is an easy-to-use cloud-based vendor portal. PaymentWorks handles the collection, validation, and management of all vendor information.
Why is the use of PaymentWorks important?
As risks around payments fraud increase, Poudre School District recognizes the importance of ensuring supplier data is accurate and secure. PaymentWorks allows for continuous monitoring and updating of information while preventing fraudsters from compromising existing vendor records and redirecting payments.
What are the benefits of using PaymentWorks?
Vendors and organizations that receive payments from PSD will now have a streamlined process for managing their profile and contact information, securely entering and updating banking information, selecting preferred payment method, and updating important tax documents.
What payment methods will I be able to choose from in the system?
There are two payment methods to choose from:
• Electronic ACH (only available for payments processed through PSD's Finance Department)
• Paper check
How do I register for PaymentWorks?
PSD will invite vendors and organizations via email, where they will register using a secure link.
What if my business or organization is already set up as a vendor with PSD, do I still need to register with PaymentWorks?
Yes, all vendors and organizations that receive payments from PSD need to register to ensure their profile is set up in PaymentWorks and that their most up-to-date information is on file.
What information do I need to have available in order to register?
To complete the registration process, be sure to have the following information available:
• A valid tax ID (either EIN or SSN)
• Legal business name that agrees to the tax ID
• Tax classification
• Bank account number, routing number, and a voided check or bank statement (to receive ACH payments)
My organization is tax-exempt. Do I still need to register as a vendor through PaymentWorks?
Yes. All organizations that receive payments from PSD are required to register through PaymentWorks, regardless of tax-exempt status.
Is my business an approved supplier for PSD once the PaymentWorks registration process is complete?
PaymentWorks is a portal that allows the District to vet suppliers for payment processing requirements only, and completion of the process does not guarantee the supplier has been approved to provide goods or services. Suppliers may also be required to submit additional insurance information, provide quotes, and/or have an approved contract on file before providing goods and/or services to the District.
Who do I contact with questions?
- For questions about becoming a vendor, where your business or organization is in the approval process, or your current status as a PSD vendor, please email email@example.com
- For questions involving the status of payments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about how to use the portal or for technical process information, please visit the following link: https://community.paymentworks.com/payees/s/