Thank you for contributing your time and talent to PSD students and staff!
Use the links below to login or register, see opportunities, and log in to the community portal. If registering, please allow one to five days for processing.
COVID protocols in PSD for Volunteers
1. Masks are required for all volunteers and visitors to PSD schools and buildings. Masks are not required outside.
2. Self-monitoring for symptoms is required before entering a building.
3. Log into the PSD Community Portal when you volunteer or visit.
4. Then scan your badge or log in to volunteer.
Learn more about COVID protocols in PSD on the Health and Safety web page.
Volunteer opportunities at schools may be designed to limit the potential for close contact as much as possible.
Reporting if you are exposed to or have COVID
If you volunteer and experience one of the following, please report it to the school as quickly as possible so the COVID Response Team can follow district protocols for cases:
- You are identified as a close contact of an individual who tested positive or probable for COVID-19, or
- You test positive for or are considered probable for COVID-19 yourself.
- Go to the PSD Protocols for COVID-19 web page for information about returning to school.
For Charter School volunteer registration, information, opportunities, and COVID protocol, please contact the charter school office directly.
- Compass Community
- Global Village Academy
- Fort Collins Montessori
- Liberty Common
- Mountain Sage
- Ridgeview Classical
Please do not register with PSD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can register to volunteer?
-Any individuals over the age of 18, as well as PSD students and staff
What happens when I register to volunteer?
-The account you create with EZ Volunteer is linked with your background check, which initiates at the time of your registration and can take up to a week to complete. If your background check clears, you will receive an automated notification and may proceed to volunteer.
Do I need to register if I only volunteer for one day or one event?
-Yes. This requirement applies to all volunteer service, whether it is only for a single occasion or will occur on a sporadic or regular basis, and regardless of the program, event or activity involved. Review the PSD Volunteer Policy KJ here.
Am I required to register each new school year?
-No. Please keep your volunteer account updated with school preferences and contact information.